New Directions provides specialist support both in services housing and to people within their own homes. Our dedicated team has been providing quality care and support in Enfield for over 20 years.
Our trained staff can support people with a wide range of needs, from specialist support through to daily help with living routines and community inclusion.
We are part of the Carewatch Group, one of the UK’s leading community home care and support providers. We specialise in supporting individuals with continuous, intermediate, periodic or temporary needs in serviced housing or in their own homes. This is arranged either through Local Authority, the NHS or privately.
How we deliver personalised, quality care
- When we first meet, we take great care to get to know you really well so we can assess your individual needs.
- We create a tailored and flexible Personal Care Plan to meet your present and future needs.
- Specific emphasis is placed on minimising any segregation and social exclusion, maintaining existing relationships and developing new ones which are mutually beneficial.
- New Directions actively supports individuals with their education and also their involvement in social, recreational and leisure activities.
- Our staff are carefully selected for their dedication and compassion and receive excellent induction and ongoing training and mentoring